Start Price : IDR 2450K/pp
Day 1. Bali – Ijen Crater Area
- Meeting service with our staff at your Hotel around 10.00 AM and continue 3-4 hours drive to Gilimanuk ferry port
- Crossing Bali strait with ferry to Ketapang ferry port – Java for about 1 hours, then transfer to your hotel in Ijen crater area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program in the afternoon
Day 2. Ijen Crater Trekking – Mount bromo
- Early in the morning around 05.00 AM, we will drive to Paltuding area (start trekking point). Along the way you will be serve by a rain forrest and coffee plantation view.
Option tour: Blue fire tour we will start from hotel @ midnight around 01.00AM.
- After that you take a 3 km trek to the crater. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 70-80 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall.
- Afterward we will drive for 5 Hours to Mount Bromo area for stay overnight.
- Check in and free program
Day 3. Bromo Sunrise Tour – Surabaya
- Early morning around 4.00 AM we will start Mt. Bromo tour by a jeep to the view point to enjoy Bromo sunrise from penanjakan mountain (2770 masl).
- Afterward we will continue to crossing the sea-of-sand, slopes and climbing up more than 200 steps to reach the rim of mount Bromo crater.
- Back to our hotel for breakfast Packing and check out, Afterward continue for 3 hours drive to Surabaya for transfer out service TOUR FINISHED
Tour Package Includes :
- 1N Accomodation @ Mt. Bromo & Ijen crater area in AC Superior/Standard room + breakfast
- Pick up service and transfer out services by AC car/coach with Driver
- 4×4 Jeep For Mt. Bromo & Ijen crater tour
- English speaking guide
Tour Package Excludes :
- Entrance fee Bromo national park & Ijen crater area ( Budget $25/person)
- Personal expenses; meals, donations, tips, laundry etc.
- Personal insurance